- Almonds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients.
- Almonds Are Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Almonds Are High in Vitamin E.
- Almonds Can Assist With Blood Sugar Control.
- Magnesium Also Benefits Blood Pressure Levels.
- Almonds Can Lower Cholesterol Levels.
Almond (Badam) Regular
₹167.00 – ₹666.00
The almond is a species of tree native to Iran and surrounding countries but widely cultivated elsewhere. The almond is also the name of the edible and widely cultivated seed of this tree.
Report an abuse for product Almond (Badam) Regular
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
- High levels of unsaturated fatty acids and potassium. ...
- They can lower your chances for cardiovascular disease.
- Pistachios are bursting with the fiber, minerals, and unsaturated fat that can help keep your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol in check.
- Aid in digestion. Raisins may be a simple way to help keep the digestive system healthy.
- Prevent anemia. Raisins may play a part in preventing anemia.
- Prevent too much acidity.
- Lower risk of heart disease risk factors.
- Fight against cancer cells.
- Protect eye health.
- Improve skin health.
- Lower blood sugar.