The Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) also mentioned the benefits of the Ajwa, saying they prevent certain diseases. Ajwa dates contain many flavonoid glycosides, which have antioxidant properties. The study found that their inhibition rate is equal to existing commercial antioxidant products available in the market
₹75.00 – ₹300.00
Ajwa date is a celebrated assortment of dates, grown exclusively in Medina, Saudi Arabia. Ranging from a dark brown to almost black colour, these dates are delightfully soft and fruity with a prune-like taste and tend to be of a dry variety
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
- Very Nutritious. Dates have an excellent nutrition profile.
- High in Fiber. Getting enough fiber is important for your overall health.
- High in Disease-Fighting Antioxidants.
- May Promote Brain Health.
- May Promote Natural Labor.
- Excellent Natural Sweetener.
- Other Potential Health Benefits.
- Easy to Add to Your Diet.