₹24.00 – ₹96.00
- Flax Seeds Are Loaded With Nutrients.
- Flax Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats.
- Flax Seeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk.
- Flax Seeds Are Rich in Dietary Fiber.
- Flax Seeds May Improve Cholesterol.
- Flax Seeds May Lower Blood Pressure.
- They Contain High-Quality Protein.
₹72.00 – ₹288.00
- Aid in digestion. Raisins may be a simple way to help keep the digestive system healthy.
- Prevent anemia. Raisins may play a part in preventing anemia.
- Prevent too much acidity.
- Lower risk of heart disease risk factors.
- Fight against cancer cells.
- Protect eye health.
- Improve skin health.
- Lower blood sugar.
₹165.00 – ₹660.00
₹173.00 – ₹690.00
Rich in Antioxidants. Share on Pinterest. Super Plant Source of Omega-3s. May Decrease Inflammation. Promotes a Healthy Gut. May Reduce Risk of Some Cancers. Supports Weight Control. May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes and Lower Your Risk. May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
₹80.00 – ₹318.00
Despite their small size, raisins are packed with energy and rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Raisins are naturally sweet and high in sugar and calories, but they're beneficial to our health when eaten in moderation. In fact, raisins can aid digestion, boost iron levels, and keep your bones strong.
₹330.00 – ₹1,320.00
- High levels of unsaturated fatty acids and potassium. ...
- They can lower your chances for cardiovascular disease.
- Pistachios are bursting with the fiber, minerals, and unsaturated fat that can help keep your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol in check.